Garmin releases Garmin Express updates almost every month to improve its interface, to fix errors, to get new features, etc. Sometimes, while downloading the updates, there may be obstacles that can prevent the installation of these updates successfully. So, if Garmin Express not working? No need to worry. Just refer to this article.
- If you see the message “Unable to connect to background services” after updating Garmin Express.
- .msi File Not Found when the user is Updating a Garmin Software Application
- When the popup appears “You can only update Applications from Windows store” whenever you try to update Garmin Express.
Follow these instructions mentioned below to fix your issue:
- Make sure that your PC is fully compatible with Garmin Express. Sometimes, after updates system requirements of the specific application are changed as these applications come with improvements, fixes, and new features.
- Restart your computer and after few minutes, try again updating the Garmin Express.
- Disable your computer’s Antivirus as sometimes they interfere with Garmin Express and prevents it to install updates.
- Don’t prefer downloading updates using Mobile broadband such as a 4G/LTE MiFi, Air Card, or cell phone tethering, etc. Always use high-speed internet while performing these kinds of tasks.
- Make sure you don’t have any previously installed versions of Garmin Express. If you have any, then, uninstall all and reinstall again by visiting the Garmin site and click on Garmin Express Download.
So, these instructions will surely help you to resolve your issue.